7 Keys to Oneness Level 2
Following completion of Level 1, which explores the seven layers of conscious awareness required to live within the essence of our true nature, Level 2 looks deeper into the Virtues. This is designed to deepen our understanding, allowing us to apply them into the wider community through practical applications in all areas of our own life.
This deeper knowing helps us to monitor our mindset and release any sense of judgement towards ourselves and others. This gives us the full understanding and detrimental implications of the meaning self-sacrifice and create a new balance.
Over 7 monthly sessions you will engage in a Journaling and Home study Program under the guidance of the Facilitator throughout the duration of the course and for the following 3 months after completion. This will review and support personal transition created by any changes and address any issues arising.
What will I learn in Level 2?
- Revisit each Virtue with a wider mindset
- Building effective, non-judgemental relationships
- Actively make a difference in your own particular community – family, friends, colleagues
- Address each Virtue in the framework of global/spiritual evolvement
- Understanding the spiritual and esoteric implication of each Virtue
- Meditation/visualisation practices to enhance growth
- Effective listening and related skills to act as a guiding light/example for others
What benefit will I receive?
- An understanding of and the effective tools to avoid conflict and dissipate difficult or irrational behaviour
- A strong understanding of the interrelationship of internal and external influences
- Increased awareness of your place, value and purpose in family, the workplace and society
- Observation of boundaries and personal responsibility
- Active manifestation of opportunity and change
- Strength and determination to make deep and lasting changes
- The opportunity to create a productive, full and joyful life
What will I receive on completion of Level 2?
- Certification of completion
- Comprehensive manual
- Study Notes and assignments
- On-going support
Duration and Delivery: 7 x 2 hour sessions delivered monthly
Facilitator: Jane Offer
Also available – Facilitator Training Program to deliver Level 1 and 2