As a practitioner it is important to comply with all the various regulations regarding business ownership as well as developing the business to suit your particular modality.
This business module offers information and practical application of the necessary components of a successful and effective business. It can also be a on-going mentoring service as the business builds.
Identifying your target market, personal goals, promotion, business goals setting and planned strategies all help to create your dream.
The Business Module can be applied to any of our courses that qualify to a professional level, where a potential business may be part of the practitioner’s plans. Also, it can stand alone for any practitioner who already has their own business and wishes to develop it further.
What is included in the Business Module?
- The implications of being a practitioner/business owner
- Legal requirements of a practitioner/business owner including –
the necessity of registering with ASIC and ATO, registering with a lead body, correct Insurance cover, accountancy requirements
- First Aid Training including CPR
- Police checks
- Record keeping for both clients and the Government bodies
- Building confidence – a review of attitude to work, finances, marketing
- Goal setting, strategies and techniques
- Effective advertising platforms
- Promotion of the practitioner/business
- Various contacts for printing, designing and advertising
- On-going mentoring if required
What do I receive on completion of the Business Module?
- Certificate of Completion
- First Aid Certificate
- Comprehensive manual
- Group sessions of mentoring
- Support throughout and beyond the program
- The opportunity for ongoing business mentoring by a qualified business coach
- 1 day First Aid Training (available as standalone)
- 9 x 2-hour sessions or 3 full days (available as standalone)
Facilitator: Qualified Business Coach