Experience the basics of dowsing and working with a one-handed rod
What is Dowsing for Health?
Dowsing also known as Radiesthesia, is the action of using a dowsing rod or divining rod to discover information; an art and a science that allows you to expand your abilities beyond three-dimensional limitations. In the past used mostly to find water, its use is greatly expanded and now encompasses almost every aspect of human life.
How would I benefit from learning to dowse?
Knowledge of the science behind dowsing and learning to use it you will be able to –
- gain accurate information
- take responsibility for your health and wellbeing
- detect ‘Electromagnetic Radiation’ (EMR) in your house/workplace
- render harmful radiation of your mobile phones or WI FI
- detect Geopathic Stress, harmful energies in the earth including Curry and Hartmann Grids & Ley lines which cause ill health and discomfort
- learn to balance and harmonise harmful energies
- test food, herbs or medicines for their compatibility with your body
- find the right essence, crystal, skin product, nutrition
- find the right dosage of any product
In fact you will learn to gain information on anything that impacts your life!
Do I need any equipment?
One-handed dowsing rods are supplied during the workshop for you to experiment with your ability to use it effectively. You will also learn to adjust the rod to your personal vibration.
You will be able to purchase a rod after the class if you wish
3 hours including manual and practical exercises
Note: This workshop is a prerequisite for the Sensitive Resonance Therapy Certificated Course
This workshop is also a prerequisite for the training in ‘Sensitive Resonance Therapy’ after the findings and teachings of Erich Koerbler (Informational and Vibrational Medicine). Ask Petra for more information.
Facilitator: Petra Stampfer
The content of my workshops and treatments do not dispense medical advice or prescribes the use of any techniques as treatment for physical or medical problems without the advice of a medical practitioner, either directly or indirectly. The intent of my therapy and workshops is to offer information of a general nature to help you in your quest for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. Therefore I assume no responsibility for your actions.