Facilitator Training Program
The program offers the opportunity to become a workshop and course facilitator, with all the information and strategies required to deliver effective training.
It is delivered in modules with practical applications throughout and works within the guidelines of the requirements of delivery. There is the opportunity to facilitate some courses under the umbrella of The Oak tree Organisation Australia.
What is included in the Facilitators Training Program?
Delivered over 5 Modules
Module 1: Facilitator Etiquette
Monitoring own behaviour – Dress, punctuality, emotive language
Basic communication/listening/interpersonal skills
Honouring the differences in others
Monitoring personal prejudices and stress management
Module 2: Working with Groups/Individuals
Creating a cohesive group
Ice breaker techniques
Compassion/protocol of delivery
Identification of individual needs
Module 3: Protocol
Record Keeping for review/complaints/grievances
Legal requirements – Insurance
Module 4: Subject matter by lesson
Assignments required for sample lessons to be delivered to ensure full knowledge of content, legitimate research sources, quotes and references.
Observed delivery of two lessons from planning stage and delivery, through to feedback and appraisal from both students and tutor.
On completion the trainee will –
- have the opportunity become a yearly member/facilitator of The Oak Tree Organisation Australia
- be registered as a full member Facilitator of the lead body
- be required to add facilitator cover to their insurance
- receive regular on-going training and updates on the chosen subject matter, either electronically or face-to-face. (One personal session required yearly)
- receive all and any relevant ongoing support from The Oak Tree Organisation Australia and opportunity to become a member/facilitator under TOTOA umbrella.