About using Meditation to improve health?
This 6-week Course uses Meditation as one of the methods to reduce stress, minimise anxiety and calm any worries. Each sessions includes relaxation, discussion, helpful information and self-healing techniques.
We look at the nature of illness, what creates the foundation of physical conditions, explore the links to the emotions and learn method to manage our own well-being. Using tried and tested techniques that can be simply introduced to our daily routine, we will work towards reducing anxiety and stress bringing symptoms into check and restoring balance. We will also look at Holistic First Aid.
Increasingly, these methods have been scientifically proved to reduce anxiety, medication and pain levels while elevating mood and vitality.
Some of the other areas we will explore include Colour Guided Visualisation Crystals Energy Balancing Gem Elixirs Flower Essences Essential Oils
Science upholds the benefits of Healing Meditation:
Hundreds of studies suggest that meditation doesn’t just decrease stress levels but that it also has tangible health benefits such as improved immunity, lower inflammation and decreased pain. Additionally, brain-imaging studies show that meditation sharpens attention and memory. Perhaps most importantly, it has been linked to increased happiness and greater compassion.
Benefits identified Scientifically:
- Increases immune function
- Decreases Pain
- Decreases Inflammation at the cellular level
- Increases Positive Emotion
- Decreases Depression
- Decreases Stress & Anxiety
- Increases social connection & emotional Intelligence
- Increases a sense of Compassion
- Improves your ability to regulate your emotions
- Improves your ability to practice introspect
- Increases cognitive ability
- Increases ability to regulate emotions & improves self-control
- Increases your focus & attention
- Improves your ability to multitask
- Improves your ability to be creative & think outside the box
Ask about Improve your Health and Well-being Naturally
6-weekly sessions to improve health and well-being
Cost: $195 includes comprehensive notes