What is Indian Head Massage?
The art of Indian Head Massage originated from Ayurveda, the ancient Indian system of medicine. . The Ayurvedic approach to health is the balance of body, mind and spirit and the promotion of long life.
Indian Head Massage, also known as Champissage, is a form of relaxation massage that focuses on the face, head, neck, shoulders, upper back and upper arms. It is very relaxing and has a balancing effect on the recipient as it helps them to release stress and tension creating a sense of peace and well being. This form of massage is delivered in a seated position with the recipient fully clothed.
- General Relaxation
- Improves blood circulation increasing oxygen supply to the brain
- Calms, revitalizes and uplifts
- Relaxes taut and uncomfortable muscles and eases stiffness
- Stimulates blood circulation and drains away accumulated toxins
- Increased joint mobility
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- Improves hair and skin condition
- Encourages deeper breathing and deep relaxation
- Promotes hair growth
- Helps relieve mental tiredness, stress, depression
- Improves mental alertness, concentration and clear thinking.
- Tension headache
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ear)
- Jaw tension
- Sinusitis congestion
- Insomnia and disturbed sleep
Duration: 1 hour
Practitioner: David Offer