Certificated Training with a Reiki Master
What is Reiki?
Reiki is an ancient Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that promotes natural healing. It is based on the principle that an unseen ‘life force energy’ flows through us that gives us life. If one’s ‘life force energy’ is low, then we are more likely to get sick and if it is high, we are more capable of being vital and healthy.
What will I learn during the training?
During the course you will –
- learn techniques used in Reiki Healing
- practice Reiki
- receive Reiki attunements
- receive support as you gain the knowledge about Reiki healing
What can I do after training in Reiki 1?
By the end of the course you will be able to
- use Reiki on yourself
- use to help your family, your friends and your animals
- relieve stress and promote relaxation so the body can heal
- begin to develop your own practice as a Reiki healer
What will I receive?
- A comprehensive manual
- Opportunity sign up for Reiki 2 at a discounted price
- Opportunity to access ongoing healing practice and discussion
Reiki 1 is held over 2 full days
Facilitators: Nicole Jacobsen, Sophia Rigas