What is Tarot?
Most people are aware of the Tarot Cards which have been used for centuries as a way of finding direction or purpose in life. Whilst we may see it as a way of predicting what’s going to happen over the next few days or weeks, this is not making the best use of the amazing insights the Tarot offers.
The Tarot is an excellent way of gaining a fresh perspective on our life, or on a specific situation. reaIt can shed new light on old emotional problems, negative aspects of relationships, suggest parts of our life or personality we are neglecting, and help us to make more balanced, insightful decisions, going into the future. The Tarot is a superb analysis tool for getting a clear, detached view of what we are doing right now, and where we are heading. Simply, the Tarot will show us possible outcomes based on our current mindset and behaviour patterns and with the insight gained we can change our approach and the eventual outcome. We truly are masters of our own ship.
When would it be useful to have a Tarot Reading?
- Feel stuck in a rut, or directionless? The Tarot can be very effective at suggesting new directions to explore, or what unfinished business is holding you back.
- Starting a new phase in your life? – Have a Tarot reading close to your birthday, or other significant event, as you may feel it’s a time for change. The Tarot may be able to suggest what changes are coming, what themes are going to be more important, and what directions you could be exploring to open up the next phase.
- Starting out on a new project? The Tarot can be very effective at suggesting what new factors need to be considered, what resources are available to you, what you may have overlooked, and what opportunities you may not have considered.
- Struggling with a part of yourself, or your life, and wish for new insight? The Tarot is an effective way of getting a new perspective on old situations, or suggesting what issues you need to address about your relationships, attitudes towards areas of your life, etc.
- Considering a major decision? Whilst the Tarot will not make your decision, a reading can highlight the most important issues to consider, suggest possible consequences of particular directions and even suggest factors that haven’t been considered properly.
- Want to’ know’ yourself at a deep level? The Tarot can give you a lot to think about when considering your own personality, the decisions you make in life and how you interact with the world as a whole. If you intend to spend more time considering your life and the way you live it, a Tarot reading can be an excellent starting point.
Tarot readings with Astrology are available by appointment weekdays and weekends.
Duration: 1 hour or 30 minutes