“Synergy is the creation of a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts”
Homeopathy incorporates and harmonises a wide range of effective healing techniques to create wholeness, and bring balance and wellness.
Homeopathy supports and treats the WHOLE person to bring about improved health and well being. It provides symptom relief and pain management while your body, mind and spirit heals and strengthens.
When would I use Homeopathy?
For the treatment and management of health issues
To restore emotional balance and calm
To build and strengthen vitality
To focus, support and keep you accountable, in order to clarify and achieve your life and health goals
To balance mental, emotional and physical bodies to work together in harmony
What will I experience?
Everyone’s experience will be different because Homeopathy is tailored to the individuality of each person. Your healing needs will be determined by:
Your life story, experiences, and any forgotten or remembered traumas
Your idiosyncratic preferences that are the foundation of your individuality
Your family health history
Correlations between events in your life and symptom onset
How YOU experience your illness or issue
What can Homeopathy address?
Homeopathy addresses the imbalance within the whole person that leads to illness or disharmony, on a physical, mental or emotional level.
Some people who have benefited from Homeopathy have also had these health issues:
- Menopause symptoms, PMS, menstrual pain
- Overwhelm and exhaustion, feeling constant pressure just trying to keep up with their busy life
- Fatigue, tiredness even after sleeping, insomnia, poor sleep, sleep disturbances
- Stress, anxietiesHomeopathy
- Lyme Disease
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Joint pain and stiffness
- Brain fog
- General health and wellbeing
- Desire to improve their lifestyle for better health and happiness
How will I benefit?
- Restore a sense of well being
- Build your passion and zest for life
- Improve your body’s ability to heal itself
- Symptom relief
- Increased energy
- More clarity, direction and focus
- Setting and achieving health and life goals
Initial consultation 90 minutes.
Subsequent sessions 1 hour