Your Body Knows Best
Health and Wellness Programme Level 1
The practice of Meditation for Health can help to reduce stress, minimise anxiety and create a calm environment for the body to heal. It is known that stress is the underpinning of all illness and that the mind is a powerful tool that we can use to attain and maintain our own health. By connecting to this part of our innate ability, we can stay in control of our health and wellness and our life choices.
During the course, we look at the nature of illness, the emotions playing a major part in creating physical conditions, explore the links to the emotions and learn method to manage our own wellness. Using tried and tested techniques, that can be simply introduced to our daily routine, we can work towards reducing anxiety and stress, bringing symptoms into check and restoring balance. We will also look at Holistic First Aid for practical ways to support our body.
Some of the other areas we will explore include -
Colour Guided Visualisation Crystals Energy Balancing Essential Oils
Increasingly, these methods have been scientifically proved to reduce anxiety, medication and pain levels while elevating mood and vitality.
Benefits of Healing Meditation:
- Increased immune function and decreases pain and inflammation
- Increased positive emotion while decreasing anxiety and depression
- Increased social connection and emotional intelligence
- Increased sense of compassion
- Improved ability to regulate your emotions and improve self-control
- Increased focus and attention to improve your ability to multitask
- Improved ability to be creative and think outside the box
What will I learn in the programme?
In each session, a different area of the body will be the focus and we will explore its function and meaning and the reason for conditions to manisfest. You will learn to read the message that the body is giving you through pain or disease and how to help combat them naturally.
You will lalso learn to -
- calm the mind for greater focus
- effectively Meditate on techniques to maintain health and wellness
- be mindfulness of the body and its functions
- connect to the body for guidance on resisting dis-ease
- read the psychoneuroimmunology of illness
- self-heal with crystals, essential oils and other natural methods
What will I receive?
- Individual consultation to determine health status
- Handouts on the different body systems
- Meditation and visualisation techniques to enhance your physical, emotional and mental health
- On-going information and support
- Accreditation from IICT
- The opportunity to enrol for Health and Wellness Programme Level 2
Duration: 8 x 2-hour sessions
Facilitator: Jane Offer
Also Available - Your Body Knows Best Level 2
IICT Accredited Courses