A Tool for Growth
Personal growth is the foundation of emotional, physical, intellectual, and spiritual health and is a continual process of understanding and developing ourselves in order to attain our fullest potential. It is a vital part of our evolvement into maturity, success and happiness.
There are seven layers of conscious awareness required in our human evolution that are the key to living fully in the essence of our true nature. This has been indicated and identified historically by the seven Universal and Divine Virtues or Principles of Life.
Each Virtue gives us a clear path to travel in this modern and stressful world, providing guidelines to ease our stressful minds, balance our emotions, heal our body and live in harmony of our spiritual Oneness with all that exists.
Often seen as a religious concept, this course illustrates that the information is actually universally valid for anyone dedicated to developing into the best version of themselves, releasing judgement of others and attaining abundance in every area of their life.
Each month we look into the essence of one of the Virtues, its value in today’s world, the application of the principle and the many relevant esoteric teachings that support it. We also use crystals and essential oils to enhance the process.
What will I learn in the programme?
- An understanding of each of the seven Virtues and their relevance in today’s world
- The legends and the symbolism of the Virtue from different belief systems
- Challenging the mindset that blocks the integration of each Virtue into your life
- How and where the Virtue can be implemented to create a deeper awareness
- How the Virtue can create major shifts of consciousness
- Meditation/visualisation techniques that align to each Virtue
- What esoteric tools are aligned to each of the Virtues and how to use them
What benefit will I receive?
- A deeper personal understanding of your internal triggers
- The basis of the fear and separation that sits in our cellular memory
- Strategies to understand and deal with difficult situations
- Improved relationships in all areas of life
- Peace of mind through rejecting self-judgement
- The awareness of the possibilities and opportunities that can be yours
- An attitude of eager anticipation as each new day begins
- Living fully with vitality and less stress
What is required of me?
- Attendance at each of the sessions
- Home journaling relevant to each shift and change as it arises
- Monitoring your responses in difficult situations and referring back to the notes for guidance
- A willingness to contact the facilitator should issues arise of which you are unsure
What will I receive on completion?
- Comprehensive manual
- On-goings support will be available as issues arise from the content, if required.
Duration and Delivery: 7 x 2 hour sessions delivered monthly
Facilitator: Jane Offer
Also available - Advanced Course Level 2
Delivered by The Oak Tree Organisation Australia,
a Premium Training Provider accredited by IICT