Sophie Boicos is a passionate crystal jewellery maker who has been producing beautiful work for many years. Her background as a teacher gives her the skills to ignite the spark of creativity within her students.
Throughout the course you learn how to design and create beautiful pieces to wear with pride or give as gifts to family and friends.
The 3-session programme covers –
- How to use the various jewellery making tools
- Mastering simple design techniques required to produce different designs
- Choosing and using various components to create your unique style
- Discover the purpose of different crystals and their colours to bring intent to your design
- Choosing the correct beads and shapes for specific designs
You will produce –
In each of the sessions, under Sophie’s guidance, you will design and produce at least one unique piece of jewellery to take home.
- Pair of earrings
What experience do I need?
Experience is not necessary. This class is for novices and those who have tried jewellery making before and want to further their skills.
Duration: 3 x 2½ sessions
Facilitator: Sophie Boicos