A Medium is a psychic who has fine-tuned his or her extrasensory perception and are able to feel and/or hear thoughts, voices or mental impressions from the spirit world. As these souls vibrate at a much higher frequency than those in the physical realm, a medium develops the ability to bridge the gap to make the connection to loved ones who have passed, that wish to bring support and love to their relatives and friends.
What are the benefits of participating in this program?
Most people have some level of psychic ability and it is important to enhance those skills as the first step to developing mediumship. In this Mediumship Development program, Anthony Kilner takes your psychic ability through Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Practitioners Course supporting you towards becoming a professional, practicing medium.
What areas does Mediumship Development Level 1 cover?
- History of Mediumship
- Difference between a Psychic and a Medium
- Meditation techniques to develop the connection
- Receiving and understanding messages
- Working at a Soul level
- Ethics and professionalism
- Respectful communication
- Boundaries in delivering messages
What will I receive on completion?
- Development of a comprehensive manual
- On-goings support as issues arise from the content
- 10 x 3-hour sessions
- Plus home study, practice group, feedback and journalling
Facilitator: Anthony Kilner, professional Medium
Also available is the opportunity to enrol in Mediumship Development Level 2
Delivered by The Oak Tree Organisation Australia,
a Premium Training Provider accredited by IICT