What is Reiki?
Reiki is an ancient Healing and Communication modality, that uses the energy of the Universe to balance and heal the Body, Mind and Spirit. The energy is channelled through the practitioner, to be directed where it may be of the most effective use to the recipients wellness.
Reiki is a combination of the Japanese words Rei, meaning the energy from the Universe, and Ki, (also known as Chi) the energy of the Earthly lifeforce.
In the 1800's, Dr Mikao Usui researched the origins of Reiki, which are lost in our human prehistory. What we now know as REIKI is the forgotten ability of healing, that has been the birthright of humanity since the beginning of time.
Reiki Level I is the first step of hands-on healing in which Reiki initiations are received to gradually open the Crown Chakra, allowing the use the energy of the Universe for healing, rather than depleting our own personal energy.
What will I learn during First Degree Reiki training?
During the course you will –
- understand energy and how it works
- learn techniques used in Reiki Healing
- practice Reiki for self-healing
- receive Reiki attunements
- receive support as you gain the knowledge about Reiki healing
What can I do after First Degree Reiki training?
By the end of the course you will be able to
- use Reiki on yourself
- use to help your family, your friends, your animals and plants
- relieve stress and promote relaxation, so the body can heal
- begin to develop your own practice as a Reiki healer
What will I receive on completion?
- A comprehensive manual
- Automatic Student Membership to IICT
- Access to ongoing healing practice and discussion
- Opportunity sign up for Second Degree ReikiReiki 2
Duration: First Degree Reiki is held over 3 full days
Facilitators: Sophia Rigas
Also Available - Second Degree Reiki Practitioner
Delivered by The Oak Tree Organisation Australia,
a Premium Training Provider accredited by IICT